Last modified on: Wednesday Sep 02, 2020
Hostel is like a ‘Second’ home for Scholars and therefore even endeavor should be made to ensure that residential scholars receive at the love and care and develop a value system to respect the norms of society and discipline of the School.
No visitor will visit the room dormitories. All visitors will first meet the Warden, who will organize the meeting in the common room. Only parents/authorized guardians/local guardians will be, allowed to meet on Saturday / Sunday is once a month. NO UNAUTHORISED person can meet the scholar. The visiting hour are as under: -
(a) Saturdays: From 4:00 p.m. 06:00 p.m.
(b) Sunday is / Holidays From 10:00 a.m. to 1:00 p.m. and 5:00 p.m. to 7:00 p.m.
Parents can speak to their wards on Sundays once in a for week. No telephone calls on other days will be allowed except in case of an emergency.
Timings: Sunday 2:00 pm – 10:00 pm
This facility is provided only to parents or grandparents and not to friends, relatives. Only one phone call per for week will be answered.
No Scholar will be allowed to keep any cash with him. In case a scholar wants to purchase something, he will give the requirement to Warden, who will arrange the same.
(a)Scholars are permitted a day outing on
(i) The second Sunday in each month.
(ii) Holidays mentioned in the School Calendar
Timings: 10:00 a.m. to 7:00 p.m.
(b) Two night outings in a term are permitted only with parents/ grandparents.
Timings: 6:00 p.m. to 7:00 p.m. next day
Scholars returning late will forfeit all outings for the following month.
(c)Saturdays are full working days.
(d)Leave for orthodontic treatment/ routine medical checkup is allowed not more than once in a term.
(e) Midterm outings form an integral part of our School programme. No scholar is allowed to go home or skip these outings.
- Three successive complaints against any boarder will lead to disciplinary action.
- Presence in the hostel is compulsory during random checking.
- Students are expected to keep their respective rooms clean & tidy.
- Care must be taken of the hostel property. No student should damage any hostel property. Recovery for any damage will be made from the student concerned.
- Students of boarding house should be habitually clean & always neatly dressed in the uniform / dress prescribed for that period.
- The school uniform should be worn on all working days & all school functions.
- All boys (except Sikhs) must keep their hair short.
- Under no circumstances will any hosteller be allowed to leave hostel without any authority letter from parents duly sanctioned by the Principal.
- No outsider or day boarders are permitted to enter the hostel without prior written permission of the hostel warden.
- Hostellers are not permitted to visit their room during school hours.
- Hostellers are not permitted to have guests staying overnight on the campus.
- Garbage should not be thrown out Garbage must be disposed off properly in dustbin.
- Chewing Pan, Eating Gutka, Tobacco or Alcoholic substances are strictly prohibited on the school campus.
- No electric item (Iron, Room Heater, Water Rod, Blower, Mobile phone, CD player, Walkman) allowed. If it is found, it will be seized.
- No outing allowed without parents / local guardians.
- Costly items like (Golden Chain, bracelet) are not allowed.
- Pocket Money should be deposited with Hostel Warden.
- Any act of indiscipline of the hostler will lead to severe disciplinary action.
- It is compulsory to follow School & Hostel rules.
- Parents / Guardians are allowed to meet child only on the last Sunday of each month.
- Each & every dress / garment should have Hostel Number.
- During Games time no hostler will be allowed to wear civil dress & slippers. Proper sports kit is compulsory during games times.
- Names of Local guardian given by the parents will only be allowed to meet their ward.
- The act of damaging hostel property, using obscene language, fighting, ragging juniors disturbing other students, showing disrespect to authority, disregard of hostel rules / Violent behavior in the hostel will lead to severe disciplinary action by the school authorities.